Friday, March 25, 2011

I have way too many cards in my house...let's trade.

Here is a pic of how many cards I have.  Twenty five 3200 count boxes.  Over 60,000 cards and this does not include my personal collection.  This is everything I am trading away.  Now they are mostly commons and lower level inserts.  If you looking for a player, I probably have atleast a few of him.  This is what happens when you have been collecting for 25 years and don't trade away anything.  I used to buy set after set.  I didn't care what set it was, I just wanted them all.  I would go to card shows and buy all the commons no one wanted for dirt cheap.  Mostly from dealers who were just looking to pull the big insert and unloading the rest of the box.

8 comments:

Matt Pederson said...

I'll show my wife this picture the next time she says I have way too many cards. Thanks for the ammo. Anyway, if you have any Cubds, especially Ryne Sandberg, set them aside for me. I'll see what I can dig up for you.

AdamE said...

What kind of stuff do you collect? I trade for Red Sox and I have a wantlist here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsSTHdRrSVUUdHZEMG1ZTktXUHR0SHIxZWYzOEFMVVE&hl=en#gid=0

Fuji said...

This post is awesome... it has inspired me to hunt down one of those shelves for myself.

Your collection reminds me of my collection in the 90's. I sold most of it years ago, but it's slowly growing again.

Anonymous said...

Fuji, got the shelves either at Target or Walmart.

Fuji said...

I'm doing some shopping tomorrow. I'll check out Target and see what they have. Organization is priority #1 for me right now.

Funner Here said...

I collect Halladay, Cliff Lee, Oswalt, Ryan Zimmerman, Strasburg, Votto, Kyle Drabek...and Phillies. I'd like to trade! Feel free to email me at perfecthalladay at gmail dot com.

Ryan H said...

I'm interested in any Orioles cards I need. Here's a link to my webpage:

http://ryansbaseballcards.webs.com/

Let me know if you find anything I need, I'd love to trade with you!

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in trading - my website is http://lifetimetopps.wordpress.com. It's got my wantlists up there - I'm guessing you'd have some cards I'm looking for. Drop me a comment when you get a chance!